What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are generated on the user’s computer and allow the user himself to store the information generated by his activity on the network. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
This website uses the following cookies:
They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
Within these cookies we can find, among others, user input cookies, authentication cookies, user security cookies, media player session cookies, session cookies for load balancing or plug-in cookies for sharing social content.
They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example, would be the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc..
Analytical cookies allow the monitoring and analysis of your browsing behavior on our website, in order to be able to create user browsing profiles to make improvements to our services based on the analysis of their usage data. In this way, we can know the following information:
- The date and time of the last time the User visited our website.
- The access to the contents that the User chose in his last visit to our web site.
To perform statistics on the use of our website we use statistical tools with a scope limited to the functions described in the previous paragraph and in order to know the level of recurrence of our visitors and the contents that are most interesting. In this way we can concentrate our efforts on improving the most visited areas and make it easier for the user to find what he/she is looking for.
The Web site can use the information of your visit to make evaluations and statistical calculations on anonymous data, as well as to guarantee the continuity of the service or to make improvements in its Web sites. Such information will not be used for any other purpose.
Social media plug in cookies for tracking
Plug-in cookies to exchange social content may be used by third parties to track individuals, both members and non-members of a social network, to include behavioral advertising or for analytics and market research.
Cookies used on this website
- Facebook Page
- Google Mail
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Google Tag Manager
Notwithstanding the foregoing, as a User you have the ability to configure your browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on your computer. However, disabling cookies may affect the proper functioning of certain sections of the website.
Please consult your browser’s instructions and manuals for more information:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the Tools menu option by selecting Internet Options and accessing Privacy.
- If you use Firefox for Mac in the Preferences menu option, selecting Privacy, accessing the Show Cookies section, and for Windows in the Tools menu option, selecting Options, accessing Privacy and then Use custom settings for history.
- If you use Safari, in the Preferences menu option, selecting Privacy.
- If you use Google Chrome, in the Tools menu option, selecting Options (Preferences on Mac), accessing Advanced and then in the Content Settings option in the Privacy section, and finally checking Cookies in the Content Settings dialog.